<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Its 3.25am now and I'm still not sleeping. I think there's something seriously wrong with me. I only slept at 6.00am yesterday and had to wake up at 10 plus. And now, I'm still not tired. Someone tell me why?

Anyway, I'm in the midst of movie marathon-ing. Watching the movies that my bro d/led. So far, I have watched 'Hide&Seek', 'Sky High', 'John Tucker Must Die' and 'My Super Ex-Girlfriend'. Yeah, been watching from about 8 plus till now. Am re-watching 'The Da Vinci Code' now. I really think I'm mad.

So besides that, I had a great time with Char and Goon yesterday. [: Ikea-ed and Queensway-ed. And Bukit Timah-ed. Hahahaha. Yup. That's our great day. More plans ahead. :D Alrighty, gonna continue with my movie so ta! Shall have a good and long sleep after the movie so good day people.